Grand Tuhon Leo T. Gaje, Jr.
- Supreme Grand Master of Pekiti Tirsia Kali System
The Justice System Training Association and the U.S. Police Defensive Tactics Association appointed him National Training Director because of his expertise in edged weapons and knife defence strategies. He created programs for law enforcement to efficiently incapacitate suspects while minimizing injuries and potential civil liability, and served as Technical Adviser in the highly acclaimed police training video, "Surviving Edged Weapons."
Grand Tuhon Gaje is still very active in the PTK community, conducting seminars around the world and promoting Pekiti Tirsia Kali's effectiveness as a combat fighting system.
Tuhon Rommel Tortal
- Chairman of Pekiti Tirsia Kali World Federation
- Chief CQC - Edged and Impact Weapons instructor for the Armed Forces of the Philippines and Philippine National Police
Tuhon Mel promotes PTK through seminars and training workshops around the worldand oversees it's development both locally and internationally. He is also one of the most highly requested close quarters combat - edged and impact weapons tactical instructor for different military and law enforcement units around the world.
Tuhon Jared Wihongi
- Chairman of the Pekiti Tirsia Tactical Association
Tuhon Kit Acenas
- Executive Director of the Pekiti Tirsia Tactical Association
MSMB works in full association and partnership with PTK Elite